Leading at the Speed of Trust
2 Day Course
Powerful Lessons in Personal Change in Schools - To Be completed waiting brochure with re branding
We have many flexible options for schools to access this course from all staff face to face sessions or self paced online learning.
Are your school staff facing challenges like these?
Struggling to achieve emotional self-control
Overwhelmed with planning and organisation
Lack of collaborating and teamwork
Low motivation and energy due to poor metal health
Lost interest in improving and renewing their capabilities
Will this impact how your staff are teaching your pupils?
Embrace the proven principles of
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People at your school.
Identify the key principles of effectiveness in which The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People are rooted, and adopt paradigms of effectiveness. Identify areas of your work and personal life where applying these habits will improve your effectiveness and fulfilment.
● Focus and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t.
● Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work.
● Prioritise and achieve the most important goals instead of reacting to urgencies.
● Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
● Collaborate more effectively with others by building high- trust relationships.
“Paradigms are powerful because they create the lens through which we see the world…
If you want small changes in your life, work on your attitude.
But if you want big and primary changes, work on your paradigm.”
DR. STEPHEN R. COVEY
Discover how timeless principles
can spark future successes
Proven results that are measurable and impactful.
Develop increased emotional maturity and resilience
Increase staff involvement, engagement, morale and collaboration
Take responsibility for one’s physical, mental and emotional life
Improve communication skills, reduce reactivity and strengthen relationships