Fri, 20 May|
Leading at the Speed of Trust - 1 Day Course
The vital currency in today’s collaborative world is trust. Stephen Covey in his best-selling book ‘The Speed of Trust’, affirms that you can forego the slow, time–killing bureaucracies put in place because of mistrust, and start accelerating forwards by moving at the speed of trust.
Time & Location
20 May 2022, 09:00 – 14:30
East Molesey, Ember Ln, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 0BT, UK
About the event
Cultures of trust can only thrive above-board.
Trust is a learnable skill that can be earned.
Teams and organisations that operate with high trust significantly outperform those who do not cultivate trust at the core of their culture. Developing trust helps team members become energised and engaged. They collaborate more effectively, operate faster, and achieve sustainable results. Trust comes with practise and constant reinforcement.
Complex educational problems cannot be solved with the stroke of a pen, a leadership mandate, a training programme, restructuring, or changing a system. Although these elements can be helpful; all grand strategies must eventually degenerate down to real work done by real people.
‘The Speed of Trust Transformation Process’ is leverage that dramatically impacts educational outcomes through changing the performance of individuals and teams. Creating a high trust, highly engaged culture is the ultimate, long-term competitive advantage.
Join us for this 1 day live training course with our FranklinCovey Facilitator at Imber Court Sports Club.
- Get Results in a Way that Inspires Trust
- Increase your personal credibility and influence
- Extend appropriate levels of trust with staff and peers
- Adopt and apply the 13 Behaviours that build, maintain, and restore trust.
- Improve results by building a high-trust culture among your staff
- Identify and address “trust gaps” so that you can improve communication and increase productivity
- Manage change better and lead high-performing teams that are agile, collaborative, innovative, and engaged.
- Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
+£6.98 service fee
Includes all course material and certificate upon completion. Refreshment and light lunch provided. Free parking and wi-fi
+£6.98 service fee0